Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Eh.....

Mediocre animation, it's seemed to loss it's flare. I'm sure someone will deflect my review by saying; "But Anime's are all about sitting in place for long periods of time!" Yes, but even then, atleast their eyebrows move or something. I fear that if it weren't for the fact that this has the name "egoraptor" on it, it would've gotten some pretty average 2-3 score. "Awesome!" and "Egorapter" have became a brand for most people to automatically give it a 5 and not question nor criticize and accept everything as 100% perfect. I'm sure your legion of fans would suddenly swarm over me, and I am a fan of some of your previous work. Your voice acting was perfectly fine, it's just after the first 3 minutes, the animation just suddenly swarmed into quick shortcuts and just generally 'Eh' and not eye pleasing scenes.

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

...

I've never watched the show, but it was disturbing enough I'd imagine watching it on CCTV at 3am and scared to death. Wonderfully magnificant.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

OH WOW

Ignore the "key demographic" of people under the ages of 10 who think this is dull and don't have enough 'grafic' or action. This is a great story, and the fact that you were under pressure and spit out something this great truley shows how great you are! This is amazing! The story, animation, and Harry's music go together perfectly! 100/10

Neverending Light Neverending Light

AMAZING

One of the best games I've ever played. It has a unique gameplay. And the thing with the flashlight makes me think this is what Alone in the Dark should have been. It's amazing, superb, incrazable.
I'm highly anticipating a sequel chapter.

Smiley Collector 2 Smiley Collector 2

Nothing to new, and a little defunct

The instructions don't work. And the controls are a little to sensitive. Alright game I guess.

Spielehorst responds:

wait 5 sec after starting game and they will work

PandoraTranquil- The Departing PandoraTranquil- The Departing

whaaa--

All your songs kind of give me that tingly emotion kind of feeling. They all seem to have a mood. Despite what the previous reviwer's opinions were; I loved the build up to this. I think your progressive tracks really have the kind of buzz, that'd be good in a soundtrack to a story or a game. Maybe that's not what you're going for in some of them, but they all just sound so good.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

I do go for a video game-ish type of song. I generally make tracks to represent some sort of emotion or a build up of it.

Thank you again! :-)

The Forgotten Plains The Forgotten Plains

Amazing.

It really has a calm settling to it, while still having some sort of sense of going somewhere. This and Charming Embrace really sound like they go hand in hand together. I love them.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

Thank you! And thanks for listening to both! :-)

Three Three

Awesome

Reminds me of Ren and Stimpy. This is great.